2008-09-15

Weekly health update

0 comments

So this past week I just did the one 5 mile run on Monday or Tuesday and then another tonight. Hated them both. Weather was great, times were fine and I felt fine but I hate it. Only a couple of more runs left for me this year. Thank goodness.

Not sure what I did weight-wise but I think I stayed the same. Continue to eat healthy most of the time so maintaining is all I'm shooting for right now.

This next week, I'll be doing 1 or 2 more "short" runs and then the half is on Sunday. Marcy is coming up and if she can't run with me, she'll be cheering me on. She wants to run but may not. I don't want to run but have no physical reason not to. Guilt is a big factor in this picture, people!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Weekly health update