2007-01-03

Pics from Sunday, December 24

0 comments

Andy's family always celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve so we were off to Andy's mom's house for the evening but first my mom, me and Payton were off to Lawrence for lunch and a movie. We ended up seeing The Pursuit of Happyness starring Will Smith which is based on a true story. I knew the story ended well because I've seen interviews with the real man so I was able to hold back the tears even on the most heart wrenching scenes but there's a scene at the end that may earn Will the Academy nomination and sent me into tears. Great story, great performance by Will (and his real life son who plays his son in the movie) and I hope to read the book about the real man.

In the evening, it was off to Andy's mom's house. She's such a good cook and made ham w/hot slaw - my favorite thing she makes...yummmmm.

Andy's youngest brother, Nick, had just gotten his second dog days before. Her name is Sophie and she stole everyone's attention.

Sophie the dog...



Mini game of foosball...



Blake and Joey trying to identify which presents belong to who...


Kids tearing into their gifts...


The multi-talented Uncle Mark with his very heavy leg weights...


And Blake slept that night with the metal detector he got...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories