2007-01-03

Pics from Saturday, December 23

0 comments

Today's plans were for my brother and his family to come over for our gift exchange and for his family to spend the night plus my Grandpa stopped by for a bit. They live about an hour and a half away and didn't want to have to drive back late at night so it became a big slumber party. Between my family of 4 and his family of 5 plus my parents, it made for a crowded house but we had a lot of fun (to be honest, I didn't think it would be much fun with so many people all in the same house for a long time but we all really enjoyed ourselves).

All of the kids opening gifts...


Colton, Lindsey (with crazy hair just taken out of french braids) and Blake playing a game...


My parents opening the new garage door opener that we all got them. They've never had one before (!) so we got them one, complete with installation courtesy of Rusty and Andy.


Installation didn't begin until 11pm and took a few hours. I may have just been tired but the sight of the two of them belly-to-belly on coolers cracked me up.


They did a great job and the opener is so quiet that you can't hear when someone opens it when you are in the house (compared to ours which you can hear open even if you are taking a shower in the back of the house!).

Rusty was the last one to get up the next day. Ali's favorite location is near a sleeping person.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories