2008-08-02

Status

3 comments

What we've been up to lately....

- I've been working quite a bit.
- Clandestine operation we'll be able to tell you about next week.
- Helping a couple of friends plan trips to Walt Disney World. Brings me so much happiness to help other people plan their trips. Almost as much as planning my own.
- Watching the show Wipeout - a hilarious obstacle course show. Thank goodness for the Internets because we are able to watch older episodes online.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Status


  • 1:59 PM  

    I would be lost without your help! Thank you!


  • 9:46 PM  

    Ohhh... Clandestine! Can't wait to hear about it!!


  • 6:33 PM  

    I can't wait to hear about the clandestine operation!