2009-01-07

And then Casey fainted

1 comments

Just so I can see Casey faint and fall on the floor, I'm going to accept her tag AND tag other people!

8 things I did today:
1) had bad stomach cramps and couldn't get Blake ready for school like usual but he managed without me
2) made a list of the kids days out of school for the rest of this year and started making plans for those days
3) helped Payton buy tickets to see the Sweeney Todd musical tomorrow night
4) spent 3 hours writing the last installment of the St. Louis trip report
6) made chocolate fondue to dip bananas and strawberries in
7) bought birthday cards for January birthdays
8) researched future trips

8 favorite restaurants:
1) Bella Luna
2) Sabor
3) Pirahna's
4) Sonic (does that count? I eat there a LOT.)
5) Abuelo's
6) Ocean Rock
7) hibachi grill restaurants in general
8) Panda Express

8 shows that I watch:
1) Oprah
2) The Office
3) Intervention
4) Best Week Ever
5) Project Runway
6) American Idol
7) Kathy Griffin: Life on the D List
8) Saturday Night Live

8 things I wish for:
1) Blake to get more manageable and be happier in general
2) Payton's typical teenage school drama to subside as she enters high school
3) Another trip to Disney World within the next 18 months
4) My work levels to stay sane
5) Andy to make sure he's in a job he's enjoying
6) Lose about 7 pounds
7) Time at home alone occasionally
8) Getaway with Andy at least once a year

8 things I look forward to:
1) Traveling to Florence, Italy, someday
2) Dan opening his restaurant
3) Our next trip to the beach with the whole family
4) The temperatures being warm again
5) More daylight
6) Running again
7) Finishing the organization of the house
8) Being a grandparent many years from now

And, so I tag:
Marcy
Kami
Amanda
Grace
Misty
Carrie
Christy
Blake

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ And then Casey fainted


  • 8:16 AM  

    NOW you participate?! Damn it, Shannon! I would have sent you the award, too.

    Oh, well. Let's take this one slowly. Welcome to the blogging world. Baby steps.

    (I say this to the person who taught it all to me.) :)