2009-01-09

In Pictures: 5 things Payton got for Christmas

3 comments





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ In Pictures: 5 things Payton got for Christmas


  • 12:13 PM  

    I didn't get a blue box until I was in my late 20's. Payton is doing something right. Love the apron and Titanic, too. Girl's got good taste!


  • 12:41 PM  

    Same here! I didn't get my first blue box until then too. Payton is a lucky girl. I remember I held on to that bag and box for a long time. Isn't that pathetic...lol!


  • 2:41 PM  

    I've never gotten anything from Tiffany's but then again, I don't really want it either. :)

    Payton is very grateful for everything she gets and wears a pendant necklace daily anyway so I knew the necklace would be worn a lot. She hasn't taken it off since receiving it I don't think.

    One of her friend's best Christmas gifts was scented lotion so Payton knows how lucky she is.