2009-01-04

Holiday Break, part 4: Christmas Day

2 comments

As usual, Christmas morning was spent with everybody awake except Blake. We wait for him every year. Opposite of many families, I know.

Santa leaves gifts out in our family so the kids can see them right away. Everybody (including my parents and even their dog) has stockings so we open those after the kids have had a chance to see their gifts. Have I mentioned how much I love stockings? I LOVE them. This year, my parents decided that they'd make my stocking fabulous as well and it was a highlight for me.

Blake going through his stocking (Tribot brought by Santa is beside him)


Payton in her new apron (purchased from Etsy.com - I'm addicted to that site)


Payton's Tiffany necklace


And she got Rock Band 2 for the Wii


Red iPod nano we got for my mom


Harley's stocking stuff


After we opened gifts, my brother's family came over to exchange gifts.

Nathan watching the train and saying "Where'd it go?"


The girls playing Rock Band 2.


The kids opening gifts from Grandma and Poppy



Adorable





And then, of course, more awesome food!



The rest of the afternoon was spent playing with new stuff and then Andy and Rusty setup the ping pong table Rusty got my parents for their basement.


We didn't go anywhere or do anything but did have to spend the evening packing because we were leaving for St. Louis via train very early the next morning!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Holiday Break, part 4: Christmas Day


  • 1:47 PM  

    Yay! You're back!


  • 9:08 PM  

    No kidding!

    I want to be Payton in your house. Darling Etsy apron and a gift from the little blue box store? I didn't get one until I was married.

    Well done!

    Great pictures.....love them all.