2009-01-10

In Pictures: 5 things Shannon got for Christmas

5 comments





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ In Pictures: 5 things Shannon got for Christmas


  • 12:22 PM  

    Oh, I love all of these things! Yes, even the lame-o book. I would read it.

    :)


  • 12:46 PM  

    Did I see an actually DVD in that mix of pictures?! :)


  • 1:55 PM  

    Love the camera. (Thanks, Andy... you've saved my eyes!) I want to watch Mamma Mia with you the next time I visit. I promise to cry. :-)


  • 2:34 PM  

    There are TWO DVDs in the group actually (both purchased by Kam actually). I like documentaries and musicals and independent films and comedies, Marcy, but not action movies or chick flicks or horror movies.


  • 8:48 PM  

    I have wanted a fondue pot for a while. Have fun with it!!