2009-01-09

In Pictures: 5 things Andy got for Christmas

4 comments





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments: to “ In Pictures: 5 things Andy got for Christmas


  • 8:08 PM  

    So did Andy want the tools and home improvement book or was it a hint? ;) I think that I can guess which one was his favorite!!


  • 8:24 PM  

    I was wondering if these were hints as well. :)


  • 1:01 AM  

    Let me know how that margarita machine works out! Looks really fun!


  • 2:38 PM  

    My parents got Andy the home improvement stuff at his request. No hints needed. Did you see my recent Superman post? He does all of that stuff of his own accord. :)

    Margarita machine has been used everyday since we've been back and not just for margaritas. It makes fantastic slushy drinks which the kids add snow cone flavoring too. I don't like to leave stuff on the counter unless it's used a lot and this one has a permanent home on our counter.